GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabbiani: I'm Ready To Play Ninety Minutes

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Fabbiani: I'm Ready To Play Ninety Minutes Empty Fabbiani: I'm Ready To Play Ninety Minutes

Post by Ali Swaidan Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Fabbiani: I'm Ready To Play Ninety Minutes 43692_news

River Plate striker Cristian Fabbiani told the press that he is ready to play a full match for his new club, despite missing out on the pre-season.

"I feel that I'm ready to play ninety minutes, but the only person who decides this is the coach," said Fabbiani, after completing a training session under the orders of Nestor Gorosito.

"Pipo knows me, I think I will manage to play the full ninety minutes. I'm not like Falcao, who makes two-hundred million diagonal runs each match, but I play with my back to the defenders."

Fabbiani, who joined River from Newell's Old Boys, has made three substitute appearances so far, and has done fairly well, with two assists and the winning goal against Rosario Central.

Despite the impact he has already made, Fabbiani admitted that he still has to improve his fitness. The striker is still overweight, and River have asked him to drop at least 3 kilos in the next two weeks.

"I still need some strength to improve my speed. I am training on the same level as my teammates right now, and I feel really good."

River Plate clash with Buenos Aires rivals San Lorenzo on Sunday, and Fabbiani is more than likely to begin the match from the kick-off.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:10 am