GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalou: I Would Love To Play For Wenger's Arsenal

Quiver
    Quiver
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Kalou: I Would Love To Play For Wenger's Arsenal Empty Kalou: I Would Love To Play For Wenger's Arsenal

Post by Quiver Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm

The Chelsea forward has admitted he would consider a move to the Emirates.

Chelsea's versatile forward Salomon Kalou has run the risk of upsetting the Blues faithful by revealing his admiration for Premier League rivals Arsenal and their manager, Arsene Wenger.

The 23-year-old confessed that he is a fan of the Gunners' style of play and said it was pleasing to hear that the north London club's boss tried to sign him last summer.

"Arsene Wenger said he thought of signing me? That’s an honor for me, an honor," Kalou told Setanta.

"He is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for Arsene Wenger. I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world, so why not?

"I am still under contract with Chelsea, but of course I have plenty of friends who play for Arsenal - Kolo Toure, Emmanuel Eboue and Emmanuel Adebayor.

"They are achieving huge things at Arsenal and watching them play is just beautiful.

"You are never guaranteed to be in the Chelsea starting XI because every single player fights to earn his place, including me, and the coach is the one that has the final word.

"At the present time I’m happy at Chelsea and I hope that the things that I want to happen will happen. I will think of my future once the season is over."

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:15 am