GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 316
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Empty Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona 62760_news
    As both Barcelona and Real Madrid push for the signature of Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas next summer, the Barcelona-based daily Sport has released a report in which the young Gunner expresses his desire to return to Barcelona.

Responding to questions on Catalunya Radio,
    Fabregas commented on his possible Blaugrana future. "Barcelona is the
    best city in the world to live in and the quality of life is great. I
    know it very well. I do not like the climate in London, but as a city
    it is spectacular. When I retire, I will live in Bareclona."

Fabregas
    then issued comments that seemed to indicate his desire to wear a Barca
    shirt next season. "I have never hidden the fact that I want to return
    to Barcelona. Since I was nine months old, my grandfather would take me
    to the Barca stadium and all my life I have worn the Blaugrana colours.
    For one motive or another I had to go, but one never knows what can
    happen."

At 22 years old, Fabregas stated: "I'm in the best form
    of my career, individually speaking, and I want to keep my mind in the
    present. There are four months of competition and we are doing well as
    a team. I want to be calm and to be able to centre myself in the
    Premier and in the Champions so that I can arrive at the World Cup in
    good form, that is another of my priorities."

With respect to
    his future next summer, Fabregas insisted no discussions had yet come
    up. "No one has called me - not me nor my agent, although I only speak
    of what I know."
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Empty Re: Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona

Post by Hagibest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:35 am

He's only 22 and already playing like a legendary midfielder! He's the Gunners' heart, constantly delivering and pumping them with great opportunities on the pitch. Of course, Arsenal have got a few other vital players and all of them are solid in general, but he's really something special, especially for his age. Ever-more striking in the fact that he's only 22!

I personally would love to see him back at Barca, he'd do well there and the Catalonians would have a super-squad (even though they already have a fantastic one) and a new mid to give them even more chances upfield and what a playmaker he is. Very Happy
    Quiver
    Quiver
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Empty Re: Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona

Post by Quiver Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 pm

After losing to Chelsea, i knew such stories would come up.
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male

Post by Hagibest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 am

Yeah well he's bound to go anytime soon. It's bloody obvious that he wants to leave if you ask me and plus he's too good for Arsenal at the moment, not that they aren't a strong club or anything, but he could play for the UCL (as well as World and other competition) champs (Barca obviously) or another one of the top 3 or 5 in the world at the moment. I think he also likes his home country better (Spain) in terms of living daily life and family and all.

This is just my guess though Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Icon_smile
    Quiver
    Quiver
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Quiver Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Hagibest wrote:Yeah well he's bound to go anytime soon. It's bloody obvious that he wants to leave if you ask me and plus he's too good for Arsenal at the moment, not that they aren't a strong club or anything, but he could play for the UCL (as well as World and other competition) champs (Barca obviously) or another one of the top 3 or 5 in the world at the moment. I think he also likes his home country better (Spain) in terms of living daily life and family and all.

This is just my guess though Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Icon_smile
    He is too good for Arsenal at the moment??
    What kind of a statement is that?

Arsenal have not done badly to consider Fabregas too good for Arsenal. Look what happened to Henry, he was considered god here at Arsenal. Once he went to barca, his downfall started.

Look at flamini, not a star player compared to henry or fab. He would have had a starting 11 spot in arsenal had he stayed but decided to go to Milan. Where is he now?

Hleb, same case went to Barcelona & has not made it. Now playing in the german league.
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male

Post by Hagibest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:03 am

That's true, I guess I exaggerated a little bit on that one Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Icon_cheers

Yeah, Henry is still a legend but mostly for France, I agree he is doing crappy as hell for Barca (compared to his value and his potential).

But I think you know what I mean. Not necessarily "too good" for Arsenal, I meant that there are 3 or 4 bigger clubs in Europe that may pay more and all, he might not does as well and all, but I think he would find it more appealing. That's what I mean Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas: I Have Never Hidden The Fact That I Want To Return To Barcelona Icon_smile
    Quiver
    Quiver
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male

Post by Quiver Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus
    Real Madrid, barcelona,
    Bayern Munich,
    Arsenal, Man UTD, Liverpool, Chelsea

I consider all these clubs at the same level, these are the top clubs. Cannot distinguish between them. Its a dream for any player to play in any of the teams bar Bayern, the only reason being its not a highly followed league.
    ArmageddonAsh
    ArmageddonAsh
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by ArmageddonAsh Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 am

I wouldnt put Arsenal in the same league as Barca, Madrid, United
    sure they play good football but they dont win titles and thats what every player wants!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:46 pm