GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Juventus Set Sights On Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 316
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Juventus Set Sights On Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain Empty Juventus Set Sights On Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Gonzalo Higuain has been tipped to join Juventus from Real Madrid, according to Tuttosport.

Higuain
    has found it hard to find a regular slot in Manuel Pellegrini's
    starting XI, even though his 12 goals in 15 games has been a good
    return.

But landing him could be difficult, as Real want nothing less than €35 million. Other candidates include Sampdoria's Giampaolo Pazzini and Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.

Pazzini
    is valued at €22m, but Juve hope to include Sebastian Giovinco as part
    of the deal so they can get a reduction on the price.
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Juventus Set Sights On Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain Empty Re: Juventus Set Sights On Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Hagibest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 am

OMG! If Juve were able to get those three players, they would get would be destroying in the Serie A! Unfortunately (for them), it seems a bit too late anyhow, but next season would do them some good for sure.

Pazzini is very underrated and has some magnificent strikes, I've used him on a couple Football video games and he's been great for me but even in reality (of course) he's solid.

Dzeko is not underrated, in fact he's nearly overrated, but a very good forward. He knows how to get 'em goals in with class as well.

And finally, we come to Higuain. He is clearly extremely underrated by Pellegrini, I don't know how in the world you wouldn't play the guy with his quality, and especially his age! He's stunned me watching him recently, I can't understand Real. Anyway, he's being wasted in Madrid so might as well go to Juve so somebody can take advantage of his skills.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:19 pm