GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2002 Star Ahn Jung-Hwan Set For Australian Or American Adventure

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

2002 Star Ahn Jung-Hwan Set For Australian Or American Adventure Empty 2002 Star Ahn Jung-Hwan Set For Australian Or American Adventure

Post by Ali Swaidan Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm

2002 Star Ahn Jung-Hwan Set For Australian Or American Adventure 10031_news

Ahn Jung-hwan has confirmed that he will be leaving South Korea’s K-league and is reportedly heading to either Australia or America.

The 33 year-old hero of the 2002 World Cup spent last season with Busan I’Park but the two sides have not been able to come to an agreement over a new contract.

Ahn is now a free agent and after stints in Italy, Japan, France and Germany, he is heading overseas for one last time.

He has been linked with a move to the MLS for a number of months and is also considering a move to an Australian A-League club.

According the player’s agent, negotiations with teams from both countries are progressing well.

“There are a number of reasons why I have no choice but to leave South Korea,” Ahn said.

“I am looking forward to a new start in my career and playing overseas once again.”

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 am