GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash

Millsybeast
    Millsybeast
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash Empty Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash

Post by Millsybeast Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Serie A leaders Inter beat second-placed Milan 2-0 despite being reduced to nine men, prompting non-playing substitute Materazzi to don the rubber mask and charge onto the field in celebration at fulltime.
    "As always, whatever Materazzi does gets discussed. Even a carnival mask, which is sold everywhere. There was no intent to cause controversy, no wish to offend, no political implication," the 36-year-old said.
    "I'm sure that Berlusconi, as president of Milan and above all as a person with great self-irony..., will have smiled seeing me."
    Italian Materazzi, headbutted by France's Zinedine Zidane in the 2006 World Cup final, could face a sanction from the league on Tuesday when disciplinary measures from the weekend games are announced.
    The centre back has barely figured in the last two years under Inter coach Jose Mourinho but continues to stay in the limelight, saying recently he would go on a motorhome trip around America in June rather than watch this year's World Cup.
    Millsybeast
    Millsybeast
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash Empty Re: Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash

Post by Millsybeast Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I saw this, it was funny Smile. But the guy is a very powerfull man so id be scared Smile
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash Empty Re: Materazzi calm over Berlusconi backlash

Post by Hagibest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 am

Ok, what's up with the three posts in a row?? you double-posted too btw, I fixed it for you though.
    Also, Materazzi is a fag even if he helped us in '06 he is shit now and I never liked the guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:57 am