GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan's Cho Takes Advice From Park Ji-Sung About Premier League Life

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Wigan's Cho Takes Advice From Park Ji-Sung About Premier League Life Empty Wigan's Cho Takes Advice From Park Ji-Sung About Premier League Life

Post by Ali Swaidan Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Wigan's Cho Takes Advice From Park Ji-Sung About Premier League Life 36998_news

South Korea’s Won-hee Cho arrived back home on Wednesday promising to make his Premier League career a successful one.

Subject to receiving a work permit, the midfielder will join Wigan on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent move.

Cho, who recently ended his contract with K-League champions Suwon, told reporters at Incheon International Airport that he was eager to start and make a good impression.

“It hasn’t really sunk in yet. It is a big honour,” said the smiling Cho.

“From now I will work hard in order to play to my best. I will do my utmost not to disappoint Korean fans,” he added.

Wigan boss Steve Bruce has been singing Cho’s praises and when he returns to England upon receiving the work permit, he will go straight into the squad.

“I haven’t really talked much with Steve Bruce, we just shook hands.” Cho said.

The 25 year-old will join compatriots Kim Do-heon of West Brom and Manchester United’s Park Ji-sung in the Premier League and Cho has already spoken to the Old Trafford star.

“Ji-sung told me that it will not be easy but if I work hard, it will be OK.”

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:54 am