GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona Empty Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona

Post by Ali Swaidan Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona 32402_news

Victor Valdes has stated that he is weighing up what to do next as Barcelona remain quiet on a new contract amid reports that the club are looking for a new goalkeeper.
    Talks on a new deal have yet to start and in a week that has seen the Catalan custodian under the spotlight once again for the goal he conceded against Olympique Lyonnais, he does not know what will happen.
    Barcelona have vowed to offer new deals to all their long-serving players whose current contracts expire at the end of next term, but have yet to speak to Valdes.
    "I have evaluate my future," Sport quote him as saying. "I have heard nothing from the club, but they know what has to be done.
    "Now I only have a contract until 2010 and I am a professional."
    With all the discussion about Juninho Pernambucano's goal and the fact some fans are disgruntled with him, Valdes has stated that he used to being the centre of attention.
    "I have felt like I have been under a magnifying glass since I was 20 because Barca's goalkeeper is always under pressure," he continued.
    "The whistles do not effect me as I have heard them before. The only thing I care about is the support of the coach and my team-mates."
    DH9Videos
    DH9Videos
    Junior
    Junior

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-02-04

Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona Empty Re: Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona

Post by DH9Videos Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:35 am

im very surpraised that he is never selected for spain
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 316
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona Empty Re: Victor Valdes: I Have To Evaluate My Future At Barcelona

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 am

DH9Videos wrote:im very surpraised that he is never selected for spain
    Yeah , i really think he is better than reina liverpool's gk , he should be substitute for casillas
    Hagibest
    Hagibest
    Senior
    Senior

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by Hagibest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah, he's a fantastic keeper, I have no idea why they've never called him up to the national team... better than Reina by far imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:44 pm