GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bologna’s Massimo Mutarelli Looking Forward To Lazio Clash

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Bologna’s Massimo Mutarelli Looking Forward To Lazio Clash Empty Bologna’s Massimo Mutarelli Looking Forward To Lazio Clash

Post by Ali Swaidan Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Bologna’s Massimo Mutarelli Looking Forward To Lazio Clash 22053_news

Datasport.it reports that Massimo Mutarelli could make his debut for Bologna this weekend - coincidently, against his former team, Lazio.

The 31-year-old does not want to admit that this game is important for him, even though he was frozen out of the Biancocelesti squad last year before joining the Rossoblu in January.

“I’m fine, I recovered from the physical problem which I had and I have been training for five weeks at full rhythm now with the team,” commented Mutarelli.

“I hope to be able to give my contribution to the team as soon as possible.

“The match against Lazio is an important game for all of us: it’s not Mutarelli against anyone, but it’s Lazio-Bologna.

“Whatever happened in the past months has nothing to do with playing football. I was in Rome for two important football years, also from the international level, then whatever happened in the last six months are private things which have nothing to do with what we go to do on Sunday.”

The former Palermo and Genoa star played 48 league games for Lazio and scored four goals during his two-year spell at the Stadio Olimpico.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:56 pm