GoalsTalk.Com - Online International Soccer Discussions

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register if you haven't registered on out site.

You need to be registered on our site in order to watch live soccer on our site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Brown: Hull City's Belief Is Back

Ali Swaidan
    Ali Swaidan
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Phil Brown: Hull City's Belief Is Back Empty Phil Brown: Hull City's Belief Is Back

Post by Ali Swaidan Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 am

Phil Brown: Hull City's Belief Is Back 40384_news

Hull City manager Phil Brown his hoping that his side's 2-1 FA Cup victory over Championship outfit Sheffield United can give his men a boost going into a crucial Premier League fixture with Blackburn Rovers in East Yorkshire on Sunday.
    He has also defiantly asserted that the victory over the side from the Steel City has shown that morale in his side has been restored, and the belief that they showed in the early part of the season is definitely returning.
    "It was a sign for me that belief is coming back, decisions are going our way and our luck might be changing," Brown told The Hull Daily Mail today.
    "You've got to have all of that to be in the Premier League next season. It's important that you win games at any level."
    Hull have now gone ten Premier League games without a victory, a shocking contrast to their early season, top-half of the table form. A disappointing defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at home on Monday was doubly frustrating for Brown because, yet again, his side acquitted themselves well with a thoroughly decent performance, even in defeat.
    "I've not been getting down-hearted about performances, I've been getting downhearted by results. Performances have been worthy of getting something," he continued bullishly.
    "We've been very close to winning games and any win breeds confidence. We had to limp over the winning line but hey, that's life and if we can do that on Sunday then I'll take it now."

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am